TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Properties of the site
This site is the property of Professional Accountancy Education Europe (previously the Common Content Project).
The publication is managed by Jennifer Burt, secretary to the PAEE Steering Group.
The general structure, as well as the software, texts, animated images or not its know-how, and all other components of the site are the exclusive property of PAEE.
Rights and duties of the user
The user of this site acknowledges having the skills necessary to access this site, use it and have verified that the computer configuration used contains no viruses and is in perfect working order.
The user is informed that during his visits to the site a cookie may be automatically installed on his browser. The cookie is a block of data that does not identify it but is used to record information relating to the navigation of it on the site.
Users of this site are required to comply with the provisions of the law relating to computers, files and freedoms, the violation is punishable by criminal penalties.
Guideline on the Use of the PAEE or Common Content Logo
(Approved May 2007)
- ENTITLEMENT TO USE THE PAEE or COMMON CONTENT LOGO
The PAEE may use the logos. A Participating Institute which has demonstrated that it has met the criteria for membership established by the Steering Group (see Constitution) may use the logos on any relevant stationery, publications, journals or website.
The logo may not be used by:
- participating Institutes on commercial publications with other parties (other than Institute journals); and
- any other party, such as an educational institution even if it provides PAEE or Common Content related education or assessment.
- REPRODUCTION OF PAEE or COMMON CONTENT LOGO
The PAEE and Common Content logo should be reproduced in the agreed blue, black, or white when reversed out of a dark background. The PAEE or a participating Institute should not use any other colour or add any additional colours to the logo.
The relationship between the bridge and the text in the Common Content Project logo should remain fixed.
The logo can be reproduced in different sizes. However, the minimum height is 20 mm.
The recommended height for A4 is 25mm.
The logo should be surrounded by a clear space of at least the width of the centre arch of the bridge. Nothing should infringe on the clear space.
The logo should be used in the most effective position.
The PAEE or a participating Institute should not:
- recreate, redesign, manipulate or alter any element of the logo;
- allow the logo to rotate, flash, turn, change dimensions or move around the screen when used in a digital environment;
- add any effects to the logo;
- change the font of the logo;
- distort the scale of the logo;
- show the logo at an angle;
- create a pattern out of the logo; or
- place the logo on top of photography.